I could've chosen many songs for today's blog because I spend more time memorizing song lyrics than I do pretty much anything else, including studying. If only No Doubt would come out with an album about genetics... Anyway, the song I ultimate chose is "Bathwater" by No Doubt. I've been looking for a reason to write about this song and today seemed like a good day to do so.
"Bathwater" is one of my favorite songs ever. It's really quirky and not like any other song I can think of. I love the constant beat and the trumpets. Gwen sounds really old school and the song has a kind of... burlesque feel, for lack of a word to describe it. Interesting fact about this song: It was written the night before it was recorded in like 10 minutes. How awesome is that?
Probably my favorite thing about this is song is the video for it. Have a watch below. Can you spot Adrian dressed in drag? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment