I'll repeat something I said yesterday: It's very rare that I actually listen to the radio apart from CBC Radio 3. So today is another day that really doesn't apply to me because I don't listen to the radio enough. I guess more than anything I'd like to hear some VARIETY on the radio. Even the short snipits of radio I hear always seem to be the same song. Come on, mix it up!
For that reason, today's song is by an artist who DOES mix things up. "Play Your Part (Part 1)" is the first track off of Girl Talk's Feed the Animals album, although the whole album really flows like one big song. Girl Talk takes popular songs from today and yesterday and mashes them up and puts them over a new beat so it seems completely fresh and new. It'd be nice to hear something like this on the radio... Not necessarily the Girl Talk mash up style but just a real VARIETY being played.
Also, if any of you are looking for a fantastic live show go see Girl Talk. He mixes the songs up even more so it's not like he just puts on a CD. His shows are INSANE. I can't wait for him to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment