Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2: Your Least Favorite Song

Much like my favorite song, I had a lot of trouble picking this one. Harder than picking my favorite, actually, because let's keep it real: There's a lot of shit music out there. I was going to do a Ke$ha song but I couldn't pick just one because they're all so horrible... Kate Nash almost made the cut with that "Mariella" song but then I remembered this piece of shit that I was forced to listen to back when I started working at PacSun... It's called "I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker" by Sandi Thom and it's just... really bad. We'd have customers stop and say to us, "What the fuck is this horrible song playing?" and none of the employees liked it either. In fact some of the people who've worked at PacSun for 3+ years still remember and complain about it. The lyrics are probably what makes it so bad. I mean, they're just really stupid. It's like... Shut yo trap, guuuuurl. No one cares. And punk rockers don't wear flowers in their hair, idiot. That's a fucking hippy. IDIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment