Friday, August 6, 2010
Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone
Today's song takes us way back to the 90's... or the early 2000's, I don't remember. The early 2000's are basically an extension of the 90's. But that's beside the point. The song is "Juliet" by LMNT and it reminds me of one of my BBFs, the lovely Maxi Moroni. I remember when this song first came out I used to listen to it on Radio Disney all the freaking time and sing along. Now the only thing that has changed is the Radio Disney listening to part. I remember last summer we were riding in Maxi's car and she played this song and it brought back so many memories... I wish trashy pop music were as glorious today as it was in the 90's. The only trashy pop music I'd classify as glorious these days is Lady Gaga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment