Monday, July 19, 2010

I want to remember this forever

The tour manager opened the door and they came out, Emily first. I shook their hands and introduced myself. I told them I was a huge fan and said thank you for helping me through a lot of the hard times. Jimmy was freaking awesome. I congratulated them on Twilight. Michelle said to show them my tattoo so I took off my shirt and showed it to them and they all seemed to really like it. Jimmy asked me if I wanted them to sign anything and I asked them to sign my sign I had made. I had a pen but Jimmy was like, "We'll get a Sharpie so it'll be much more dynamic." He was so friendly, it was awesome. I stepped aside and asked Emily how she liked being on Lilith and she said it was really cool. Joules said it was like 106 most of the other dates so it was nice to be inside and then Jimmy said he was disappointed it wasn't at Canterbury because he wanted to bet on some dogs. They said bye and went back into their dressing room but Joules stayed and we talked for a bit and then he gave me a hug. I thanked him again and said hopefully I'd be seeing them again soon and that I was trying to get up to Toronto to see them and he said that it was an incredible place...

Best night ever.

I've never been more grateful to be alive or for my life. Once again, Metric has given me hope in humanity and has been a beacon of hope in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment