I have some very exciting news!
This week, Osheaga announced their 2012 lineup. This lineup, which includes Metric, Feist, and many other great acts, is probably one of the greatest lineups I've seen for a festival in a long time, if not ever. I looked into my schedule, bank account, and at various travel sites and I came to the conclusion that I can actually make this work!
I'm super excited because I'm going with two friends, Steph and Merrijoy, who both like the same music that I do, so I know it's going to be a good time! Also, the festival is in Montreal which means I get to travel to Canada! I've never left the country before so I'm quite excited/nervous for my first international trip.
While I'll mainly be at the music festival, I should have time to do a bit of exploring of the city. I'm looking forward to trying some authentic (vegetarian) poutine and seeing what Montreal has to offer! I also can't wait to get a Montreal shot glass to add to my collection and possibly put the little French I know to use.
On a less exciting, but still exciting, note, I also scored tickets to see Gotye and Kimbra when they're here in two weeks! Some tickets were released for First Avenue members and I managed to swoop in and snag a pair for my roommate and I. That means that I'll be going to three shows that week and nine in April! It's going to be a whirlwind month but I'm more than a little excited.
That's really all the updates I have for now. I'm off to work on anatomy pre-work and study for my physiology test tomorrow. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment