Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My dreams are so tight

Last night I had a really bizarre dream. I've since forgotten most of the details but I remember waking up in fear. For some reason, there was a tomb discovered in my basement. There were archeologists digging in it and they just discovered this big ass tomb down there. Once the tomb was opened, there were a lot of like hauntings and shit in my house so we had to go on an expedition to the tomb in my basement to like... Actually, I don't really know what the point of the expedition was. Maybe we were going to do an exorcism. Maybe we were going to seal the tomb. Hell, we might have been going to have a tea party with the spirits for all I know. Anyway, so we (I'm not really sure who all was in this expedition... It was my friends Jill and Marissa for sure and there was a cat but beyond that it beats me) into my basement and the wall beyond our lego city was gone and there was a glowing, torch lit, very Zelda-esque hallway made of stone. We walked in and came to this big chamber, also very Zelda-esque, and walked down some stairs, across a walkway and through a giant door into the burial room of the tomb. There were a lot more torches in here and a scary tiki-style skull demon thing carved into the wall and all these coffins on the wall. All of a sudden, they opened and started dancing like in the video for "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa, except they wearing mummy shit instead of dressing in those weird crown thingies. We were scared so we ran out of my basement. Jill and Marissa left and then I called Jill and she was like, "We should do some magic and ressurect one of those mummies. I think Necrofarae would be best because he's the sexiest mummy." Needless to say, she and Marissa were immediately dropped from the expedition. I went down to my porch where I used my "justice whistle" to call the "Justic Squadron" (My dreams are really fucked up). We were walking back through my kitchen when all of a sudden this giant, four legged stone spider thingy appeared above my table and the walls stretched. We ran past this guy and my whole basement had turned into a tomb. We ran down the stairs and into the main room of the tomb. Suddenly, there was an evil laugh and I woke up.

I really enjoy reading other people's dreams. I miss the days when I used to do interpretations. I'd love to start doing that again. I want to start exploring the world of dreaming again.

3 comments:

  1. Dude,
    That dream seems pretty trippy no lie.

    Dream interpretations never have made sense to me. Like just because one thing happened in a dream of mine, then that changes the whole meaning? Yeah I seriously have never gotten that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mariahjdavis.blogspot.com/2010/01/rule-of-se7en.html

    ReplyDelete